The Wise Divers eBook series
Produced for divers, snorkelers, and water enthusiasts of all experience levels and backgrounds.
Every eBook is presented in an easy to read, fun, educational style.
Amazing Animals You Can See Underwater - Volume One
- The text provides an overview of the natural history of a variety of animals that are commonly encountered by scuba divers and snorkelers
- A wish list for divers and an encouragement for non-divers to see what is below the waves.
- Featured animals in Volume One: Bottlenose Dolphin, Mandarinfish, Lemon Shark, Garibaldi, Great Barracuda, Peacock Mantis Shrimp, Whitetip Reef Shark, Convict Blenny, Moray Eels, Black-Banded Sea Krait, West Indian Manatee, Coney, Giant Sea Bass, Slingjaw Wrasse, Great Hammerhead Shark, Hermit Crabs, Basking Shark, Shrimpgobies, Green Sea Turtle, and Flatworms.
- Introduction by Cathryn Castle Garcia (Author and Filmmaker) and Gui Garcia (Boat Captain and Filmmaker)
Amazing Animals You Can See Underwater - Volume Two
- Featured animals in Volume Two: California Sea Lion, California Spiny Lobster, Gray Reef Shark, Spotted Drum, Cleaners, Blue Shark, Hamlets, Southern Stingray, Anemonefishes, Nurse Shark, Bug-Eyed Squat Lobster, Atlantic Spotted Dolphin, Trumpetfishes, Greater Blue-Ringed Octopus, Seahorses, Lionfishes, Caribbean Reef Shark, Gulf Signal Blenny, American Crocodile, and Crinoids.
- Introduction by Alex Brylske, Ph. D. President Ocean Education International
101 Tips for Underwater Photographers
- Valuable information for everyone from beginning underwater photographers to seasoned shooters.
- Great refresher before any dive trip!
- Easy way to get your head “back in the game” if you have been out of the water for a while.
- Introduction by Adam Hanlon, Editor of Wetpixel.com
We started wisedivers to create eBooks on underwater photography, marine life and much more!